Friday, March 28, 2014

Day 22: Inspirational

Inspirational Misquotes (or are they?)
1.       There was a fork in the road and I took it.  –Robert Frost
2.      You miss 60% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne Gretzky
3.      Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. –Babe Ruth
4.      You can do anything you put your mind to. – Benjamin Franklin
5.      Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon
6.      Ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what you can do for yourself. – JFK
7.      We become obsessed with what we think about. –Earl Nightingale
8.     The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is whenever you get around to it. –Chinese Proverb
9.      A life with too many investments exams is not worth living. –Socrates
10.  Fifty percent of failure is not showing up. –Woody Allen
11.   Anything worth doing is worth overdoing. – Anonymous Army Major
12.  Your time is limited, so don’t waste it with an Android. –Steve Jobs
13.  Winning isn’t everything, but not losing is. –Vince Lombardi
14.  I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. –Stephen Covey
15.   Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. –Pablo Picasso
16.  You can never cross the ocean until you learn to swim. –Christopher Columbus
17.   Jump seven times and land six. –Japanese Proverb
18.  When I let go of what I am, I fall. –Lao Tzu
19.  It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for you, that will make them successful servants.  –Ann Landers
20. If you want your children to turn out well, spend twice as much time with them, and half as much money. –Abigail Van Buren
21.  Education is cheap.  Stupidity is expensive. –Sir Claus Moser

22. The most important person you’ll talk to all day is your wife. –Zig Ziglar

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #11 reminds me of what my DCA (Baylor grad!) at Ft. Belvoir told me when I submitted my NCOERs. "Anything worth writing is worth .... rewriting."

    ReplyDelete