Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 10: Someone you love

The person I love is my perfect fit. 
She even puts up with all of my -- quirks.

We met in school, but not during class.
I was out on the dance floor shaking my -- head.

I knew when I met her that I was in luck,
Forever and ever we would -- be together.

She ironed my shirt and once mowed my yard,
Seeing that made me very -- happy.

I knew at that point she was sent from above,
It was clear to me that I must be -- very blessed.

Loving me is not easy, so she must be a saint.
Because rich or smart is one thing I -- am not.

There’s not another woman for whom I would switch,
Even though sometimes -- I’m not easy to love.

Once she reads this she might turn red,
But hopefully tomorrow I won't be -- in the doghouse.

dpappleman

2 comments: