Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Day 39: The End


My Way

And now, the end is here
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and ev'ry highway
And more, much more than this, I did it my way



Regrets, I've had a few

But then again, too few to mention

I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption
I planned each charted course, each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
...

- Frank Sinatra   

I think that this final post is bittersweet.  I've enjoyed and struggled along the way with the entire semester and the course.  I always looked forward to what the class had posted.  Although I'm glad to be nearing the end of the semester, I will miss the blog prompts.  Go forth and innovate.

No comments:

Post a Comment